Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wonderful Earth




I've been looking around for some pictures of space and I've come around some pretty impressive images. A picture of earth it self, a foreign galaxy - it's impressive what exist in that cold, empty space. Really, it's anthyhing but empty. Nothing is so full of things. Well, that's actually where we all are - in one way or another. We're simply shielded by beautiful, good old earth.

Many of the compositions I write go to music libraries. I do work with film makers, game developers and many other professionals too, but recently I've found that giving tracks to music libraries can be a good source of an additional income. At my perfomers rights organisation there seems to be a conflict with members writing for libraries that are royalty free. I'm still trying to get hold of the right person to answer my question whether I can write for music libraries or not. Bureaucracy... can't stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment