Saturday, March 14, 2009

First Entry

Ok, so I've created a blog. What will I write here? Well, I guess since I'm filling my life with as much music as possible, music will be a very reoccuring topic.

At the current I'm trying to complete an album I first intended completing a year ago. I'm still writing and recording in my project studio, but very soon I will see the long awaited end of the project. Then it will be time to move on...

I've had several ideas on different album projects to make. For quite some time I've been adding music to my relaxation catalogue and most likely, an album for relaxation and yoga purposes will be my next project.

Another idea... Since about a year back I've been reading sci-fi books. There is something about those books that really make me enjoy reading. Prior to picking up sci-fi literature I was really into reading the autobiographies of musicians that have influenced me - Zappa, Miles, Barry White... Interesting books really.

No comments:

Post a Comment